- May 30, 2014: Jindal signs domestic violence bills
- May 23, 2014: Gov. Jindal Signs Ban On Teens Using Tanning Salons
- April 30, 2014: New Louisiana law puts life-saving drug in hands of first responders to reverse heroin overdoses
- April 11, 2014: Conditions at Fair Grounds irk legislators; bill advances
- March 27, 2014: Domestic Violence Bills Backed by House Committee
- March 26, 2014: Moreno Bills to Enhance Domestic Violence Penalties, Firearms Restrictions, Clear Committee
- March 25, 2014: Legislation to Restrict Firearm Possession and Strengthen Penalties for Domestic Violence Offenders Heads to Committee Wednesday
- March 18, 2014: Tanning Spa Chain Backs Anti-UV Bill in Legislature
- March 11, 2014: New Orleans lawmakers take aim at Louisiana domestic violence problem
- March 11, 2014: Bill would target tanning beds for those under 18
- May 31, 2013: Bill to abolish N.O. judges passes Louisiana House
- May 31, 2013: Gov. Bobby Jindal signs first bills of 2013 legislative session into law
- May 14, 2013: New Orleans lawmakers react to Mother's Day second line shooting
- May 7, 2013: New Orleans lawmakers say Children's Hospital purchase of NOAH is good for region
- April 28, 2013: NOAH deal advances
- April 24, 2013: Bob Breck, FOX 8 celebrate his 35 years of service in N.O.
- April 5, 2013: Mayor Landrieu outlines City of New Orleans' 2013 Legislative Agenda
- April 4, 2013: Dueling bills could determine future of New Orleans Adolescent Hospital
- April 3, 2013: Budget eliminates funding for cancer prevention program: Letter
- March 23, 2013: 2013 Legislative Preview
Helena Moreno is the Representative for District 93 in New Orleans in the Louisiana House of Representatives.
She was elected to this office in May of 2010 during a special election and was unopposed in her re-election in the fall of 2011. Rep. Moreno serves as Vice-Chair of the Administration of Criminal Justice Committee and is also a member of the Appropriations Committee, the Judiciary Committee, Joint Legislative Committee on the Budget and House Executive Committee. She is also an appointed member to the Louisiana Sentencing Commission and the Interstate Commission for Juveniles. She is a member of the Democratic Caucus, Louisiana Legislative Women’s Caucus and Orleans Delegation. Her district includes neighborhoods such as Treme, Garden District, Central City, St. Roch, French Quarter, Mid City and Central Business District.